Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Favorite Journal write #2

I save-money
I kick-brother's butt
I have-bad taste
I mind-having chalk
I know-it
I wonder-bread
I sing-suckishly
I suffer-from retaritiss
I love-my mom
I buy-nose flutes
I fear-dust bunnies
I enjoy-old mayonaise
I wan't-world peace
I hope-Paris Hilton dies
I pay-monthly taxes
I expect-crap
I dream-random ideas
I assume-nothing's wrong
I neglect-buttered toast
I underestimate-the POH (Power of Hydrogen---we learned it in Physical Science)
I manipulate-good ideas
I overestimate-math problems
I scream-ice cream
I forget-to blink
I mean-well
I fulfill-my goals
I hate-rubber duckies
I beg-for forgiveness
I thank-Little Ceasar's
I suspect-my mom
I distrust-the Canadians
I move-after highschool
I risk-everything
I maintain-no boundries
I am-worth $100
I really-like playdough

No comments:

Post a Comment