Friday, March 13, 2009

All about me.


Cherry tree- I am sweet when you get to know me.
Washington- I love it in the day when its cloudy and it rains.
A cloudy day- I show one thing on the outside when deep down I feel different.
Winter- because I'm negative alot.
Cotton- I simple.
Horse- I am strong and can take a lot of crap.
Labour day- I work a lot in the summer.
Emerald- I'm worth more to some than others.
Freedom- I like to have my freedom.
Blue- I listen to my feelings and I like the color.
A old strong truck because I feel like I can last for a long time.
I am a fresh little stream because I love to start the day fresh.
Gary goldenrode- I am unique.
Nascar racing- I love to go fast.
I am a self help book becaue I need alot of help.
The celtic women- Their music is neat and I like it.
Sour pach kids- I'm sour and sweet.
A flat pop- I don't have much excitement in my life.
Pen- I simple but useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment