Monday, March 16, 2009

Just a Glimpse into Journaling...

I know last week I mentioned that we would be posting some journal entries to our in-class blog, however we didn't get to journaling. So all that should be up for last week was your own "Getting to Know You". As I've looked on the blog, I do not see some of your posts. Please make sure to keep up. The dates on these don't lie...so it makes it hard for me to be lenient with regards to late-work. Also I've checked on individual blogs and I'm not seeing the three entries. Please make sure to keep current with that also. Granted there were a few kids who did this, but not every one.

Because I believe keeping a writer's journal is so important, we will spend this week doing what we should have done last week. This will be one of the most valuable skills I believe you will take from this class....

So for this week, I want you to post your three best journal entries, that you created during this week of journal writing. We will be posting on Friday of this week. Please note your sport schedules and be aware that you can post at home, too! Hope you are enjoying the blogs. I've thought they are turning out great.

I also am going to start giving participation points for commenting. At the end of the six weeks, I would like to see at least 10 comments from each student. ...to the class blog, or to each other's journals. I believe this will assure you are reading the posts and commenting to your fellow classmates.

No comments:

Post a Comment