Friday, March 13, 2009

Getting to Know Me, Getting to Know all About Me!


Getting to Know Me!
Tree-Apricot Tree because I am spontaneous and surprising just like the blossoms on the tree.
State-Hawaii because I'm exciting but dangerous and my temper is like the volcanoes: ready to explode at any minute.
Weather Type-Sunny with a little sprinkle because I can be a lot of fun, but at times I can be a little depressed and annoying.
Season- Spring because some days are nice and enjoyable, but some are so nasty and uninviting that you don't want to go outside.
Fabric-Silk if you know what I mean:) haha jk Cotton because it is sensitive and soft, but is able to stand up for itself.
Animal-Hippo because they look like kind creatures, but when they need to be, they are are mean fighters. They also are happy with who they are even though they are fat.:D
Holiday-Independence Day because it isn't one of the most popular holidays but it is very important to our society.
Gemstone-Jade because they aren't the shiniest or prettiest gem out there, but they are valuable.
Abstraction-Independence because I like to decide my own choices, and I don't like to be told what to do.
Color-Purple becasue its unique and not always in style, but it's cute and friendly.
Car-Jeep because they are laid back and don't have a constricting roof to hold them in from being who they really are.
Water-Waterfall because they are all different, but they are magnificent just the way they are. They are also very dangerous and you have to be careful around them.
Flower-Lily because no other flowers are like it and they stand out because of their bold colors.
Sport-Tennis because my mood swings go back and forth. Sometimes they are kinder moods, but other times they are hard and they hurt.:)
Book- The Secret Journal of Brett Colton, because it's a romantic, troublesome, and mysterious book, just like my life.
Candy- Starbursts because once you have one you have to have another one, but after a while they can be bad for you. I can also have that effect one some people.;) haha
Beverage-Grape Juice because at times it tastes tart, but usually it tastes sweet.
Object- Playdough because I do different things and have different moods, but it's always fun to play with. After a while, I get tired and become "dry."

No comments:

Post a Comment