Wednesday, March 4, 2009

*What is creativity?*

A bent fork.

An old man with a cane.

Writing in the Dust.

Laughter.

Playing make-believe.

Tripping over the lines.

Beating on drums.

Mrs. Scott's teaching tactics.

Playing cops and robbers.

Suicide.


Getting out of tickets.


Reasons for not going to mutual.

Superhero names.

Ice cream names.

Different ice shapes.

Eye contacts.


Different ways to write letters of the alphabet.

Pet names.


Cartoon characters.


Window shapes.

Scrap booking.

Rings.


Home remedies.

Designers.









1 comment:

  1. Sadie...I really enjoyed some of your lines that you created. I liked how you worked the pictures in that added to your responses. A lot of the things you listed, I could see. I thought it was a very creative response...minus maybe your bent fork! :-( I believe my favorite on is between window shapes and tripping over the lines! Good job!

    ReplyDelete