Friday, March 20, 2009

Those dang english teachers!

One morning i walked into my least favorite class of all times, english! I walked in and instantly Mrs. Small was all over me and asking all these questions. Finally she gave up and let me be. As the bell rang all the kids were laughing and having a good time. Then the teacher, Mrs. Small got mad because kids hadn't finished there homework or had forgotten things. As she always does, she gave us that look like she was so disgusted with us. She always makes me feel so stupid. Then a classmate just lightened the mood by being a usual class clown. Then as normal Mrs. Small famous look came once again.

2 comments:

  1. I thought it was kind of funny how you commented so much on the "look". I do believe teachers do develop this...but it isn't that bad is it? Ha!

    Mrs. Scott

    ReplyDelete