Sunday, March 15, 2009

Creativity Challenges

So for the first creativity challenge, everyone had to choose an item that was basically junk and re-invent the wheel or display creativity. Cassidy created a toilet paper water weenie that attached to a toy boat. She even thought it would float. Ally creatved a guitar that wasn't playable, but she made some funny noises to make us think it was a guitar. Jacob used a toothbrush to create a cute toe scrubber. Mataya made a crayon candle out of an old crayon. Presli created a wire whisk duster. Sadie had a fork comb and something that could stab a mugger...Allison...not quite sure but she had a knife.
The second creativity challenge was with cupcakes. We do not yet have all entries that I will be updating soon, I thought you might like to see the beginning of our second creativity challenge. It was a cupcake challenge. Kendi created this strawberry shortcake cupcake and I must admit I'm not a fan of strawberry, but she convinced me that these were really good. Presli didn't necessarily wow us with taste, however, design took a huge leap here in this cute arrangement of creativity. How clever and how it made me want summer to come. They turned out very cute. Good job, girls...I can't wait to see what else comes....




Next creativity challenge will be introduced on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment